Since 2006, the style of JBL civilian speakers has changed dramatically, and the tone has begun to take the European-style international route. Increasingly pursuing a slender and feminine style may be related to the age of JBL designers. Older people cannot hear sounds that are too rough, too dynamic, and too low-frequency. Besides, the hearing loss of people who are old makes JBL in this period obviously more high-frequency and less low-frequency. For young people, the sound is not so enjoyable. Although the style of JBL is still there, it is obviously softened too much.
But the appearance of JBL 4367 studio monitor swept away the haze. It sounds like JBL professional products, but more detailed than professional products. JBL has been sticking to the tradition for many years, and the tone style has not changed. It may be that the difference between the responsible chief designer caused this sound orientation and the market itself.
The JBL 4367 is designed with the solution developed by JBL Studio Monitor Reference flagship model M2 Master Reference Monitor, which can provide similar quality sound, but the price is more affordable. Now, this is the top model of the Studio Monitor series, replacing the Model 4365.
Jim Garrett, director of marketing and product management at Harman, said: “JBL M2 quickly established itself as the new reference standard in the professional monitoring industry, and JBL 4367 brought this high level to consumers. Level.”
With the introduction of JBL 4367, home listeners around the world can enjoy listening to music as expected by artists, producers and engineers.
The JBL 4367 speaker is a 2-way loudspeaker offering a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) with a powerful, patented Differential Drive® dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding behaviour in the low to mid-frequency range. Upper-mid and high frequencies are reproduced by a patented D2430K 3-inch dual-diaphragm, dual voice coil compression driver with dual neodymium motor structures and JBL’s patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn. Premium-quality network components and dual binding post inputs ensure audiophile performance in any application. The attractive Walnut and Black Walnut woodgrain veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via front-firing ports. The 4367 is intended for use in high-performance 2-channel audio systems or as LCR loudspeaker in a JBL Synthesis multichannel home theatre installation.
Engineered to deliver accurate sound
• 25–300 watts suggested amplifier power range to deliver optimal sound and output.
• With a smooth and wide frequency response of 30Hz–40kHz, the JBL 4367’s sound reproduction is extremely smooth and extended in every direction.
• 15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer with Pure Pulp cone, dual 3-inch voice coils, neodymium motor structure and cast aluminium frame.
• 3″ (75mm) D2430K Mid/High compression driver with dual diaphragms, dual voice coils, and dual neodymium motor structures.
• Patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn/waveguide technology provides elevated performance in combination with patented D2-Series compression drivers.
Clean, professional design
• Front-mounted ports for extended bass response.
• Iconic vintage JBL Studio Monitor design with exposed horn and blue baffle.
• Attractive furniture-grade wood veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via dual front-firing ports.
Built for seamless integration with your JBL system
•Front-panel High-frequency and Ultra-high-frequency trim controls.
• Dual binding post inputs for bi-wire or bi-amplified connections.
• Available in Wal
JBL 4367 Specifications
- Speaker type: 2-way FloorstandingLoudspeaker
- Low frequency transducer: 15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer (U.S. patent nos. 5664023, 5748760,6768804, 6847726, 6774510)
- Mid/High frequency transducer: 3″ (75mm) D2430K dual compression (U.S. patent no.8280091) with High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn (U.S. patentspending)
- Maximum recommended amplifier power:300 watts RMS
- Frequency response (-6dB): 30Hz – 40kHz
- Sensitivity ([email protected]): 94dB
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ohm
- Crossover frequencies: 700Hz
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via Dual Front-firing Ports
- Inputs: Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D):37-1/16″ x 22-1/16″ x 16-3/4″ (941mm x 560mm x 425mm)
- Weight: 135 lb (61.2kg)