No.10 DbillionDa Cat8 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- 【Heavy duty & Direct Burial】: With upgraded PVC, Cat8 is waterproofed & anti-corrosion and more durable & flexible for heavy duty work. Can be buried directly under the ground. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The quadruple shielded Cat8 Ethernet cable is super efficient in reducing EMI/RFI Interference and provide highest fidelity for long distance data transmission.
- 【RJ45 Connectors& Wide Compatibility】: With two shielded RJ45 connectors at both ends, the Cat8 Ethernet cable works perfectly with networking switch, Nintendo switch, ADSL, Adapters, Modem, PS3, PS4, PS5, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart TV, Networking Printers, Netgear, TP-link, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, IP Cam, routers,Imac and other device with RJ45 connectors. Also compatible with Cat7/Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6e.
- 【F/FTP & Hyper Speed】: Cat8 Ethernet cable is made of 4 shielded foiled twisted pair(S/FTP) and 26AWG single strand OFC wires which supports bandwidth up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps. With the additional shielding and the improved quality in twisting of the pairs, Cat8 can reduce any signal interference to the full extent. Allow you to stream HD videos, music, surf the net, play games at Hyper Speed.
- 【26AWG & Superior Performance】: Comparing with other 32AWG Ethernet cable, 26AWG Cat8 is thicker, a lot faster and stable in data transferring, which is perfectly suitable for AI smart products, like Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Home, Cloud data Server and other smart home & office products that require high speed & high performance network.
- 【Fluke tested & Certified Quality】: All DbillionDa Cat8 cables are tested with Fluke professional Cable Analyzers. All cables are individually certified under strict industrial standards (TIA 10G Patch Cord or Channel) with Fluke testers. Factors for certification include near end cross talk, return loss, prorogation delay, skew delay and more. Premium design with great quality. 18 months warranty with lifetime welcoming customer service.
- I have an area with lots of known 60hz interference, no reasonable way around it. Shielded cabling seems to be the answer. This one works great! But, the fun doesn’t end there. This isn’t one of those crappy cables that you have to pray don’t fall apart as soon as you leave. This thing is built to last. It’s flexible and solidly built. Did you have too much to drink at the last Christmas party and break all of your patch cables swinging through the warehouse-like Tarzan? Have all the egg nog you want, this cable will still work perfectly.
- I upgraded to this cord from a CAT 6 cable. I use it to connect my tv to the router. There was a noticeable difference in the sound quality while streaming video. There was a slight improvement in the video. This is comparing CAT 6 to this one. The cord is a little stiff, which is understandable with all the insulation on the wires. The cord is round. Good value for the money!
- It’s awesome! So far as I can tell. I just wish I had the electrical testing laboratory available to verify the quality as I had in the calibration lab I worked at in the Air Force. I cannot see any issues, and everything seems of better quality, and construction than anything you would be able to purchase locally, or would be installed, or provided by local technicians. Much, much better than what was installed at my property (not included the ruggedized cable buried underground). For anything above ground, inside, and outside this is the “gold standard” for installation of services and perfect for gaming, and general home use, in my opinion.
No. 9 Vabogu High-Speed Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- 【Ultra Internet speed】Cat 8 ethernet cable support bandwidth up to 2000MHz and boosts the speed of data transmission up to 40Gbps,26AWG Cables suitable Indoor/Outdoor at hyper speed without worrying about cable mess, Cat8 can reduce any signal interference to the full extent. Allow you to stream HD videos, music, surf the net, play games at Hyper Speed.
- 【RJ45 Connectors & Wide Compatibility】With two shielded RJ45 connectors at both ends, the Cat8 Ethernet cable works perfectly Compatible with all the previous(cat5, cat5e, cat6, cat6a and cat7), And with IP Cam, routers, Nintendo switch, ADSL, Adapters, Modem, PS3, PS4, X-box, Patch panel, Servers, Networking Printers, Netgear, TP-link, NAS, VoIP phones, laptop, Coupler, Hubs, Keystone jack, Smart TV, Imac and other device with RJ45 connectors.
- 【Durable & Weatherproof & UV Resistant】Cat8 lan cable is uses 100% oxygen-free copper inside, 4 Pairs 100% 26WAG pure & thick shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires, Aluminium foil shield, Woven mesh shield, Shielded with high quality UV-resistant PVC jacket, the outdoor rated Cat8 Ethernet cable is anti-aging, It can withstand direct sunlight and extreme cold & humid & hot weather yet still working efficiently. Can be buried directly . Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
- 【26AWG & Superior Performance】Comparing with other 32AWG Ethernet cable, 26AWG Cat8 is thicker, a lot faster and stable in data transferring, which is perfectly suitable for AI smart products, like Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Home, It is suitable for small or middle enterprise LANs, especially for data center switch-to-server interconnections.With sturdy high speed network cable, you will not experience a lag or stop on transferring data.
- 【Customer Care 24-7】You can contact us: we’re here for you and we will reply as soon as possible. We believe in our clients’ satisfaction and we always do our best to help.
- I needed a change of cables. The ones I had previously were super old and outdated. The cables were ripping apart and the tips were broken. It wasn’t allowing me to utilize all of my internet strength. Things would always have to load when I was watching stuff on Netflix and when I was online gaming I knew my speed could be better. So I decided to do something about it. These cables do not only look good, but they also work amazingly. You instantly see the difference in power. I can tell these cables are taking full advantage of my internet. My Netflix doesn’t need to load up in the middle of a show, and even the home screen loads faster. I recently also got a PS5 and it works perfectly for my new console.
- I purchased this 6 foot CAT8 a few weeks ago for a great price. The cable is thick and durable. It looks like it will probably last forever. The latch makes it really quick and easy to disconnect from the ethernet port. I’m using this cable on an overprovisioned 1Gbps fiber connection and getting well over 1Gbps throughput. This cable is rated for up to 40GB, so it should be more than enough for a vast majority of users. I’m quite happy with this purchase!
- I thought I saw somebody complain about the protective cap that is on the two connectors on this cable. I LOVE it! In fact, I have saved it as a tool. (If ever I have to snake a cable through dusty drywall in my house, I plan to use it to protect the connector so I don’t have to clean the pins!) The complaint was it was hard to remove – I thought it was intuitive – pinch the tab and it releases! The cable seems well built and seems to seat well in the RJ45 female. My continuity tester said it was – of course, that is a bare necessity! So far, so good! I am replacing my Cat6 and Cat7 cables and hoping it will make a difference!
No. 8 DanYee Cat 7 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- Danyee Cat 7 Lan Cable support bandwidth up to 600MHz & transmitting data at speeds of up to 10Gbps ,connect to LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds
- Special surface braided nylon made the DanYee network cable stronger and elegant ,what’s more,it is dirty-proof too.
- RJ45 UNIVERSAL CONNECTOR — RJ45 connectors offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as Wi-Fi router, modem, printer, XBox, PS2, PS3, PS4 and switch box.
- SHIELDED FROM INTERFERENCE: Made of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality
- At Danyee’s products,we can supply lifetime free customer service.
- Great cable for the money. I cut one open and was impressed. All conductors are individually shielded with aluminum foil, and embedded in polymer insulation material, which isolates, supports, and protects the thin strands of conductor wire and the shield they’re wrapped in, and then they’re securely attached to the RJ45 connector. Then the entire cable is wrapped in woven nylon, which provides excellent protection from the environment and helps with handling the cable during install. This a quality cable for a very good price.
- I have been building and using computers and computer networks for over fifty years ( I have completed 71 Orbits around the Sun! ) Dan Yee’s Cat7 cables are the best I have ever used. You can build your network for now with Cat6 or you can build for the Future with Cat7. The important thing to remember about Dan Yee cables is they are measured in Meters not feet. A ten-meter cable is 33ft long. Build for the FUTURE.
- Not much can be said about it. The performance is as expected. Just to note, you need a system capable of providing those speeds to take advantage of this cable’s full capability; don’t expect it to just simply make your system godly fast (although it will still provide a minor boost to even nonrated lines). The headers are nice (a semi-circle half-quarter clip). The braiding is not a circle but a rectangle; which is a good option for narrow space cable management.
No. 7 Yurnero CAT8 Network Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- [40Gpbs High Speed Cat 8 Ethernet Cable]:Cat8 ethernet cable is the latest version of the ethernet cable that up to 40Gbps/2000MHz gigabit high speed . Faster than cat7/cat6, higher quality and performance. You will have a better network, games,video streaming experience by cat8 network cable. It can meet all your requirements for the network: fastest-stable-no drop outs.
- [STABILITY UPGRADED & SHIELDED TWISTED PAIR SFTP]:Yurnero cat8 internet cable is shielded twisted pair (SFTP) with additional aluminum foil shielding to provide better protection, eliminate foreign crosstalk, and improve noise immunity. The signal is more stable than other versions of network cables.Upgrade your ethernet cord, you will be amazed by the amazing speed of this cat8.
- [FLAT WIRE & MORE DURABLE]:The cat8 flat cable is covered with nylon braided, which will not break when bent at will. Flat cables are easier to install than round cables, and can be stored easily, saving you space. It is easy to be buried under the carpet and can be installed on the wall seamlessly, completely avoiding the tangling of lan cable.
- [Compatible with Cat7 /Cat6 / Cat6e/ Cat5]:Cat8 cable perfects for Smart home, data center,servers, TV Box, laptop, PC, switch, routers, adapters, hubs, modems, PS3, PS4, PS5,x-box, Patch panels and so on.All in all, this is a highly practical RJ45 cable that will last for many years.
- [LIFETIME FREE WARRANTY]:Yurnero is committed to researching and manufacturing ethernet cables and has 20 years of experience in manufacturing cat8 cables. We provide a free lifetime warranty for Yurnero customers. If there is a problem with the ethernet cable, please contact us for free warranty, you don’t have to worry about any problems with cat8.
Have ATT Internet 1000 on wifi on bedroom firestick. Was experiencing drops due to ATTs Arris BGW210 modem that they give you (awful, unreliable)! Purchased this CAT8 cable in 12 foot and plugged it into the Amazon ethernet adapter which I also had to purchase (thanks Amazon for not making an ethernet port ready Firestick yet) and now I am blazing through music and movie streaming. I should bill ATT for this expense. Nice cable as others have said, very sturdy!
No. 6 Jadaol CAT 6 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- Bundled with the 15 cable clips, so no need to buy them elsewhere
- High-Performance Cat6, 30 AWG, UL Listed, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, Xbox, PS, Gaming, POE device, NAS, VoIP phones
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet),1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX(Gigabit Ethernet), and 10GBASE-T(10-Gigabit Ethernet)
- UTP(Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 gold-plated Connectors and are made of 100% bare copper wire, ensure minimal noise and interference
- The unique flat cable shape allows for a cleaner and safer installation. You can easily and seamlessly make the cable run along walls, follow edges&corners or even make it completely invisible by sliding it under a carpet.
- I got this when my ISP (Charter Spectrum) told me my speed wasn’t guaranteed unless I pay them $5/month for wifi service. Seeing the ridiculousness of that, I got this ethernet cable, placing it between the kitchen and the living room where I spend most of my time. I kept it to the walls so I won’t trip on it using the provided clips to attach it and keep it out of the way. I think I used about 35 of the 50 feet, but I’m just happy I didn’t go with the 25 I was considering. In a straight line, it would be 22 feet but I had to place it out of the way behind the refrigerator, a bookshelf, and a sectional. That all went surprisingly (for me) easily.
- I install cables running around the walls instead of the floor to make sure it’s safe for everyone in my house, so I tend to need more length than what I actually would need due to how I manage cables. The flat cable is so much easier to cut corners compared to rounded, and since they are flat, they aren’t as noticeable as rounded cables when doing so. I bought two of these because I needed one for my PC and the other for PS4 pro (I prefer hardwiring instead of relying on wireless stuff), and the cable clips that came with these can fit two cables overlapped as well. It didn’t seem to be harmful to the cables as I can slide both cables through after installing them, so that’s a plus for people who are installing multiple cables. Note that they can slide, and by that, I really mean slide with no effort. Some rounded cables won’t budge when clipped, but these make cable management much easier to freely adjust the length in case you miscalculated it as you install it.
- We stream everything. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, MLB games, etc. We recently moved our television/Xbox set up to a different room that doesn’t have an Ethernet connection or my router in it. We have a 200 Mb cable connection but with wireless on the Xbox One being what it is, we weren’t getting the speed we are paying for and occasionally the video quality would sag during peak hours. Watching a baseball game go from sharp to blurry and back again often is not my idea of fun. When the Xbox was in the other room we could easily run the cable under the floor rug. I decided to give this flat white cable a try. I tacked it along the white baseboards out of the room the router is located and along the wall to the Xbox. Honestly, you can’t see if if you aren’t looking for it. It is fantastic! I have not clocked under 200 Mb on my Xbox since plugging it in. It even works better than the previous Cat 6 round cable I used in the other room for some reason. No more blurry! If you need to run an Ethernet cable and have white baseboards, this is what you need.
No. 5 Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat7 Network Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- Cat-7 Ethernet patch cable for wired home and office networks
- Connects computers to network components in a wired LAN
- RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity; data speed up to 10 Gigabits per second
- RJ45 connectors with gold plating for reliable data transfer; surrounded by durable PVC jacket
- Measures 15 feet (4.57 meters); Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
- I love this Cat7 cable, it is awesome! It is very well made, nice and thick cable, clicks into the Ethernet slots really good. Probably one of the best basic cables I’ve run across. Would highly recommend upgrading your old Ethernet cable (Cat5 or Cat6) to this one. I’ve already bought another and will probably replace every cable with one of these. Nice job Amazon, really good cable, and excellent price.
- I highly recommend this Cat 7 cable and I think you may see some speed improvement over Cat 6 if you have it. My ping ratio did go down and my internet speed increased overall by 10%. Unfortunately, Amazon fails to inform you if the gold plating provided is 50 microns or not which is a must for improved stable performance. Lastly, if you’re running a longer cable connection you might prefer a flat cable instead for added flexibility. Ultimately the final decision will be left up to you. At least now you have some additional points to consider. Hopefully, you’ll be pleased with your purchase.
- There are many cables on Amazon that claim to be Cat7, Cat 7 cables require individually shielded wires then the entire bundle also needs to be shielded, of the many cables available these Amazon Basics cables seem to meet the “basic” requirements to be classified as Cat7. I would prefer if they were 22AWG instead of 24 but much better than the “flat” Cat7 cables by others with 32 AWG wires that aren’t even shielded around the wire bundle, basically, Cat6a running at a higher frequency. These cables are stiffer compared to CAt6a or Cat5e, but that means that they are properly shielded unlike the highly flexible Cat7 flat variants.
No. 4 Cable Matters Cat6 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- High Performance Internet cable is Cat6 rated; The Ethernet cord with 24 AWG copper wire provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Cat 5 cable network); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 data cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network or Cat5 cable network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts and strain-relief boots provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable RJ45 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
- I’ve had this product already for 2 years and all I can say is that it’s durable as hell! I’m using it for my next-door neighbor who has fiber and well wanted to share it with me, so the cable is exposed to constant sunlight, water, etc. I live in Puerto Rico. The most amazing thing about this is that the cable withstood 2 CATEGORY 5 HURRICANES(Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma) !!! without taking damage (the cable is literally hanging from my roof to his roof). So if you want a good durable cable this is the one you should choose.
- We thought wifi was where it’s at, but my 13-year-old son vehemently disagrees. Apparently, his computer games have “wifi lag” and he needed to be hardwired in order to play at his fullest potential. Blah blah blah, we gave the kid what he wanted because he is a great child who sincerely thinks milliseconds matter. He is very happy and so we are too. We ran this from our main floor modem, upstairs to his room, into an old router and used two short ethernet cords out to my son’s PS4 and his gaming desk computer. He is very happy and we found the cord works well. It was very much beneficial to get the wifi hog (my kid) wired up, lol. I got the Cat6 instead of 5 because although my research shows little to no difference today, I didn’t want to have to upgrade in another 18 months because my kid outgrew the previous version. Very pleased.
- I can’t speak to the electrical qualities of the cabling–although it streams Netflix fine from my router to my TV–but the physical qualities of the cable are terrific. How often have you had a cable connector stick in a modem, router, or other devices? The connectors on these cables are top quality. They go in smoothly and remove smoothly, yet lock inconsistently for a quality connection. I’ve paid three times the price at a name-brand national computer retailer with disappointing results. I also love that there are multiple lengths available (at least in black), which has made my particular application much neater. Buy this brand. You’ll be glad you did.
No.3 ZOSION Cat 8 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- 40Gbps High Speed Cat 8 Ethernet Cable: Ethernet cable cat 8 support bandwidth up to 2000MHZ & 40Gbps data transmitting speed, and 30AWG cable suitable indoor/outdoor at hyper speed. Cat 8 ethernet lan cable achieve higher performance than cat7, cat6e, cat6 or traditional cat5/cat5e network for you to surf the internet, stream videos, music and other data without the hassles of slow network, boosting your online gaming and office working experience
- High Performance Quality: Premium quality is the core element of a reliable brand. ZOSION Cat8 Cable is made of 100% pure copper core, aluminium foil shield, 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires, upgraded PVC outer cover with two gold plated RJ45 connectors on each end
- Compatibility & Easy Your Life: Cat8 lan cable is perfectly suitable for PC, Computer servers, Hubs, Smart TV, Routers, DSL, Cable Modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, Patch panels, NAS, VoIp phone other high performance networking applications. Fully compatible with Cat7/ Cat6/ Cat6e/ Cat5/ Cat5e ethernet cable
- Unique Flat Design: Cat8 Flat ethernet cables are super flexible and adhesive on ground or desk, which can be run under the carpet or bent through corners or into desk help you save space in office, home, etc. It’s convenient to place your ethernet cable everywhere, and maintain a concise appearance. Flexible, Thin, Waterproofs, Unnoticeable but Durable
- What You Get: 1 x Cat 8 ethernet cable with high quality + cable clips & cable ties; Lifetime Warranty with friendly customer service. If you have any issues, please contact us asap and we will send a satisfied & quickly reply
- My ethernet port is over in the corner of the room and I had my Verizon router sitting on the floor behind a chair. This had to be resolved. I found this thin ethernet cable here on Amazon and it worked perfectly. I had to go down to the baseboard, over to the fireplace, up, along the mantle, back down again, along the wall, over to the stairs, back over to the wall, and around a corner to get to where I wanted to put my router, so I ended up getting the 50ft version. I probably could have done a little better with my cable management, but that is on me, not this cable. My only problem was hammering in the included cord guides into my baseboards. That wasn’t easy, and a few of them had to be redone. But again, that was probably the fault of my baseboards. Overall, highly recommended!
- I also absolutely love that they are flat instead of rounded and come with mounting brackets and zip ties, my gateway is upstairs and my router is downstairs, with the mounting brackets they align neatly with the wall, no more tripping over cables or having the dogs chew them up, which they loved to do with my older rounded cables. I’ve been through dozens, literally, and these are by far the best I’ve ever used. I’m definitely going to be ordering more.
No. 2 Mediabridge CAT 6 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: Mediabridge Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
- I received my cable and used it for a while with no problems. Speed was fine but then I updated my internet to gigabit speeds and tried a speed test to verify that I was getting the speeds from my router that the ISP said I was. I used this cable and found that it was maxing out at 100Mbps. Just to confirm that it was the cable and not my router, I used a shorter cable I have that I know supports up to 10Gbps. Sure enough, the router was fine. I read on here that some buyers may have received a counterfeit product so I contacted Mediabridge. They were very helpful and we verified that the cable I had received was counterfeit. They sent me a new one right away and I re-ran the speed test and the speeds are exactly what I expected.
- I used to make my own Ethernet cables, especially if they were long ones. They were so expensive that I would just cringe at the high prices stores wanted for them. These Mediabridge cables are high quality and they are very nicely made. All of the cables I ordered worked fine and I virtually have no complaints.
- They are ½ to ¼ the price of the same quality cables sold at other stores. I highly recommend these cables and I am glad I didn’t have to make my own again. I purchased multiple-length cables and I was happy with them all. All of the cables came with Velcro tie straps to help you roll up the excess cable or to coil it up and put it into your computer bag. I purchased multiple 15 foot, 25 foot, and 50-foot cables and I will order a 100-foot cable. I have no complaints at all.
No.1 Zosion Cat 8 Ethernet Cable for Gaming
- FAST SPEED: Zosion powerful Ethernet cable Cat 8 support bandwidth up to 2000MHZ and 40Gbps data transmitting speed, so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds and surf the net, stream videos, music and other data at high speed without worrying about cables causing a mess
- STABLE SPEED: Made of 4 Pairs 100% 26WAG pure & thick shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with RJ45 connector on each end. Compared to the Cat7/Cat6/Cat6a/Cat5 network Ethernet cable, the Cat 8 Cable additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality, the network speed is more stable
- DURABLE AND FREE ACCESSORIES: We make it rounded and 6.3mm diameter in order to comply with Cat8 26AWG standard completely. Comparing with other 32AWG Ethernet cable , 26AWG cable is thicker, faster and more stable. The high quality copper wires are wrapped by 0.8mm thickness environmental outer PVC which is more durable, flexible, anti-aging, toughness; Free 15 pack Cable Ties and 15 pack Clips for you to storage the wires
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Heavy duty Cat 8 Ethernet cable Backward Compatible with CAT7/CAT6/CAT5E/5,more and more AI (Artificial Intelligence) smart products, like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Siri and other smart home & smart office products require high speed network. It is also better for gaming PS4, Xbox, Cloud data Server, Patch Panels and other high performance networking applications
- FLUKE TESTED & CERTIFIED QUALITY: Tested with Fluke professional Cable Analyzers and all our Cat8 cables are individually certified under strict industrial standards (TIA 10G Patch Cord or Channel). Lifetime Warranty with friendly customer service. Kindly remind, If you have any product issues, please feel free to write to us. We will provide you with professional technical support. Thank you!
- I’m so glad I got this Cat 8 ethernet cable. This is the fastest ethernet cable I’ve tried so far. I love playing video games as a hobby, and I also have many online classes to do, so I’m always worried about the internet being too slow or disconnecting. The internet speed, when hardwired with this ethernet cable, is extremely fast and stable too! It definitely makes a big difference. I also love how it is long enough to reach from the router to a room across the house. If you’re debating whether to get something like Cat 7 or this, hands down choose this Cat 8 ethernet cable! It works so well and is worth the reasonable price that it is! I highly recommend getting this ethernet cable! For gamers, for students, for anyone who wants/needs fast internet!
- I Have Verizon Fios In My Apartment. I Pay For Their Fastest Speed Which To This Date Is About 940/860 Mbps. With Wifi I Only Get About 300-400Mbps. So I Got These CAT 8 Cables For My Devices That Wifi Isn’t Fast Enough For. Playstation, Xbox, Computer, etc. So As You See In The Picture Provided. I Am Certainly Getting The Highest Speeds That I’m Paying For. Well, Worth It To Upgrade!
- Seems like an excellent quality Cat8 cable from Zosion…have it connected to a Spectrum dvr/cable box & 4k OLED tv – the picture is super-bright & clear. Haven’t had a chance to chk the full 2160 res. as it’s new to me without a lot of source material; 4k discs/true 4k streaming, et al. Regular HD is very good!