HDMI to VGA cables are a great way to connect your computer with an HDMI connector, or other devices with an HDMI port, to a monitor that only accepts analog input. That is especially helpful if you have an older TV that doesn’t have any digital inputs, so it can’t accept the signal from a laptop’s built-in display.
These cables will also work on newer TVs as long as they support 480p resolution (which most do). They’re available in lengths of 1 meter and 2 meters for connecting between devices like laptops and televisions. A longer length may be necessary depending on the distance between the two devices.
What is an HDMI to VGA Cable?
An HDMI to VGA cable is a video cable used to connect HDMI-compatible devices with an analog monitor or projector. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a digital visual interface that can transmit uncompressed high-definition video data and multiple channels of digital audio simultaneously.
HDMI ports are commonly found on modern televisions, computers, games, and video playback devices. HDMI to VGA cables can connect HDMI devices with an analog monitor or projector without using a separate audio connection.
How do I choose the right cable for my needs?
HDMI to VGA cables come in a variety of lengths. HDMI devices vary in how close they are to the monitor, so if you need a longer cable, select one that is long enough for your needs. Choosing the best HDMI cable for your needs depends on several factors, including length and connection type (male-to-male or male-to-female).
HDMI to VGA cables are available in a variety of lengths, the most common being 1m and 2m. HDMI to VGA cables may also be described as male-to-male or male-to-female, depending on the type of connection and how it can be used. HDMI connectors have 19 pins, but you don’t need all of these internal wires when using an HDMI to VGA cable since only some carry audio and video signals.
Pros and Cons of an HDMI to Vga cable
HDMI to VGA cables have several advantages, including high-definition HDMI output, analog audio support, and a simple HDMI-to-analog connection that doesn’t require an external power source. HDMI to VGA cables also don’t require you to purchase additional HDMI adapters or converters, as HDMI ports are available on almost all modern devices.
HDMI to VGA cables can be used with any device with HDMI input like TVs, but they must also support 480i resolution. When using HDMI inputs, some devices may not recognize the signal from the cable resulting in no display of video information on the screen. That may only affect certain types of HDMI connections if enabled, so make sure you use the right type for your monitor or TV when connecting via HDMI to VGA.
There are so many HDMI to VGA cables to choose from. Which one is best for you. This is a post for the best HDMI to VGA cables in 2022.
No.10 BENFEI HDMI to VGA Cable
- COMPACT DESIGN – The compact-designed portable Benfei HDMI to VGA adapter connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with VGA port; Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV; A VGA cable is required.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY – Built-in advanced IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE – The HDMI male to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improve the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – The HDMI-VGA adapter is compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port; NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV;
- I’m taking the HDMI out of the cable box, splitting it, and sending one of the outputs through the Benfei HDMI to VGA Adapter to one of my computer monitors at my desk. This way I can watch the news or listen to music from the cable box while working. The picture quality is excellent and the HD looks great on the Dell 24″ monitor. Audio is being fed from the cable box directly via RCA outputs to the computer audio which has a Logitech speaker system with a subwoofer. There is no issue of lag or audio/video synch. In the end, I have a great 24″ HD TV and good audio at my computer desk for little cost. Money well spent.
- After a few hick-ups on my part, it works like a charm. Clear resolution. I am using a second monitor which has only VGA. So from HDMI to VGA, there are a few things to remember. I have a windows 10 HP all in one PC. Connect your adapter but being HDMI it will take over your sound. Disable this in your sound setting and make make sure you change the resolution if needed in your Graphic settings.
No.9 Wonlyus BENFEI Gold-Plated 1080P HDMI to VGA Cable
- This Compact Designed HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable is ideal for transmitting and converting digital signal from HDMI devices( Notebook, PC, Laptop, DVD player,Roku, Chromebook, Chromecast, Amazon fire TV, PS3,TV box etc) to analog signal VGA input devices(HDTV, Projector, Monitor or other device with VGA input port).Please Note: This HDMI to VGA cable is not Support Mac laptop, Mackbook laptop, Apple prodcuts and Sony PS4.
- Support HDMI input resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz). HDMI input format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ; VGA output format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ. Support HDMI 1.1/ 1.2/ 1.3/1.4, HDCP 1.0/ 1.1/ 1.2/1.3
- Built-in Active IC Chip, convert digital HDMI signal to analog VGA signal directly, no external converter needed, just plug and play. Pleas Note： This HDMI to VGA Cable is Support ONLY one-way signal transmit and convert from HDMI to VGA, it is not reversible from VGA to HDMI.
- The HDMI-VGA adapter is compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port; NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV;
- Great product. I’ve been using it for a little over a month now, and it definitely gets the job done. I use it to add a second display to my HP laptop. There is a little bit of flickering, but it’s only noticeable on certain windows or areas of the screen. For example, the icons in the notification area on my Windows taskbar (bottom right of the screen) flicker a little bit. It’s not a big deal, though, because the majority of the time I don’t notice any flickering. I don’t know if it’s because of the product itself, my monitor, or simply the nature of converting HDMI to VGA signal; so I’m sticking with a 5-star review.
- Love the graphic making sure I understood it’s for going from an HDMI computer down to a VGA monitor. I’m sure they got a lot of angry return requests before that image was created. However, that’s what I needed, so it was good to see something so obvious making that clear.
- I needed to connect an extra monitor to my laptop. I’d been using a clunky HDMI adapter on the cord and it was always in the way. I got this and it works perfectly. The plug into the laptop is a normal size and not huge so it doesn’t look or feel as clunky as the adapter did. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, I think and have not had a single issue with it. Great cable.
No.8 Capshi Unidirection Nylon Braid Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Cable
- 【6 Ft HDMI➤➤➤ VGA】This is a Unidirectional HDMI to VGA cable, DON’T support VGA to HDMI. It is not ➹Bi-directional.And Please notice that may cause compatibility issues when you use our products with other brand adapters or hub connects computer
- 【Enjoy Plug-and-play HD 1080P】:Supports resolutions at 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1600×1200, 1920×1200, and 1080p for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- 【Excellent Construction】: Gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for durability, withstand multi times of plug and unpl ug; finger-tightened screws for a secure vga connection.
- 【anti-interference】:24K Gold-plated full metal connectors (corrosion-resistant) and oxygen free copper lines ensure a maximum signal quality,Reinforced Nylon braid and Aluminum foil ensure a stable signal transmission between devices; protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- 【Lifetime support】 – Capshi Lifetime support (we hope you won’t be needing this) leaves you in safe hands. Feel free to contact our top-notch customer support team with any questions or concerns.
- Even though the product packaging doesn’t describe everything this 4K UHD HDMI cable is capable of doing, it is a 4K UHD High-Speed HDMI cable and does the job well at a great price. It provides a quality feel, looks good on the outside and the performance is just as impressive. After adjusting the resolution to 2160p60 4K UHD on my new DVR cable box, the picture on my new 55″ 4K UHD smart television is impressive. I went with the red color and I’m happy with my choice of a 4K HDMI cable.
- I know VGA is an outdated connection by today’s standards, but this small 17″ Dell monitor from my college years has stayed with me for a while and I still want it on my desk as a secondary display to keep my chats and Spotify window to the side. Needless to say, I wasn’t a fan of the VGA to HDMI converter I’ve been using because it was a bit of a hindrance in streamlining the cables coming out of my graphics card. Kind of a petty problem, but a problem I found nonetheless. This cable happens to be a “2-in-1” solution and I’m happy with the added length compared to the VGA cable that was included with my old monitor. No blocky “converter” sticking out and weighing on your motherboard/graphics card. It’s braided, yet still flexible, so it actually made cable management less of a headache in my overall setup. No issues so far, and it has been a couple of months. Might just be luck, but I also haven’t been having any visual aberrations that used to show up with my old converter. I definitely recommend this product.
No.7 Moread HDMI to VGA Cable
- COMPACT DESIGN – The compact-designed portable Moread HDMI to VGA adapter connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with VGA port; Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV; A VGA cable is required (sold separately)
- SUPERIOR STABILITY – Built-in advanced IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE – The HDMI male to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improves the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – The HDMI-VGA adapter is compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port; NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV
- I bought this adapter to run an old VGA monitor off of a new Nvidia graphics card as part of a three-monitor set-up. The video card has three different outputs; DP, HDMI, and DVI. It is able to use all three simultaneously if desired. This adapter was obviously for the HDMI port. I bought another brand of adapter for the DP port to compare quality. Admittedly not a very exciting experiment, but I’m happy because they both work as intended. Windows 10 correctly identified the ancient monitor through the passive analog adapter and is able to send it whatever resolution I ask. Frankly, I was surprised at how good it looked and how easily it all came together. I see no reason to pay more for an adapter such as this. It does the job. I had never heard of Moread before, but the reviews were good enough to give it a shot. I have not been disappointed.
- I received this adaptor and plugged it in and hooked it up to my projector. My computer recognized the projector and displayed the type of projector, but I was not getting any output signal to the projector so it would not display. I contacted the support staff at Morehead after trying everything I knew to do. They asked and I sent them screenshots of the display info, projector info, HDMI video settings saying it was all working well but everything we tried did not work. So they sent me a second adaptor to ensure it was not the adaptor. While they shipped 2nd adaptor I went to MS Windows and researched everything on the HDMI video card and settings. Got the 2nd adaptor in and the same thing. What I eventually recognized is that even though the computer recognized the projector type and model, the HDMI was not sending an output signal to the projector. I borrowed someone else’s computer and tried the Morehead adaptor and everything worked perfectly. Now I have to get the HDMI video card fixed. I can’t say enough about Morehead’s support team as they went above board in trying to help me get the problem fixed.
No.6 Amazon Basics Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Cable
- Not Bidirectional: Only from HDMI to VGA, NOT VGA to HDMI; easily connect HDMI devices with VGA compatible monitor, projector, HDTV; specially designed for TV sticks with the female HDMI port
- Compact design that’s easy to take along with you for presentations or events; gold-plated VGA connector resists corrosion and abrasion, and enhances signal transmission performance
- Support high resolution up to 1920×1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600×1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
- Note: This product does not have an HDCP key and will be unable to display if the HDMI source is HDCP (such as bluray player/ Apple iMac Desktop/ PS3,PS4 and other HDCP copyrighted content like HD DVD blue-ray discs, HD DVD); VGA should connect to monitor instead of computer
- Very happy with this. My new laptop only has a USB-C connector for external video. My old monitor only has VGA input. With this little gadget and USB-c to HDMI converter, I am now able to use my existing old monitor with my new laptop. It even has a headphone socket for the audio channel (VGA is video only) and works flawlessly.
- The picture quality is top-notch. HDMI audio extraction to the stereo mini port works. Power through the USB micro cable is required – not a big deal. What doesn’t work is Netflix or any other Roku app that requires HDCP. So when the description of this item says “compatible” with Roku, that’s only partly true. I still have use for this device for converting an old VGA monitor into an HDMI monitor, and on that, a PC will play Netflix and other streaming sources from a web browser, but to work with my Roku streaming stick, I had to use a nearly identical device from a competing brand that does offer HDCP.
No.5 Vention VGA to HDMI Cable
- This converter is NOT bi-directional, it is VGA to HDMI adapter. only convert VGA signal into HDMI signal, if you have any issue with your product, Please contact us and our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
- 3.5mm Audio Output:The clear sound can be output by the audio cable which connects to a 3.5mm audio port of this adapter. 0.6m AUX cable makes it super convenient to transfer the audio.
- Compatible with More Devices：Comes with Micro USB port so that it can be compatible plenty VGA devices such as Ultrabook, Chromebook, desktop, Raspberry Pi, laptop, Ultrabook, notebook, Intel Nuc, Blu-ray discs.
- Stable function: Built-in AG02/MS9288C digital signal conversion chip, this chip is more stable than ordinary chips of similar products on the market. When transmitting signals, it can greatly reduce the screen flickering and black screen, which avoid affecting your work and entertainment.
- VGA to HDMI:Supports resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600×1200, 1280×1024 for high definition monitors or projectors.
- Buyers should be very careful about the specs before buying this product. This product is to convert the video signals out of Desktop/Laptop VGA display and convert them up to HDMI display for TV or Monitors. There is another type of adapter that does the reverse. They could look very similar (with one end being VGA, another being HDMI). However, they are not compatible. So when this adapter does not work for you, you should stop and think about what your purpose is. It has to be VGA out from PC, and convert to HDMI end on TV/Monitor.
- I got this adapter for connecting my retro gaming rig to my more modern display. The scan conversion and EDID conversion are spot-on! The computer recognizes all EDID easily under Windows with an nVidia card in my case. This adapter does only supports a refresh rate of up to 60 Hz, so you won’t get high scan rates. That’s not a big deal but worth noting. The high point is that this will accurately support some of the “weird” video modes used by older DOS games! I have no problem with 320×[email protected] and 720×[email protected] which is great if you play games that use those modes. I see no over or underscan at all. Visual noise/garbage is very low as well. Definitely worth buying!
No.4 NewBEP VGA to HDMI Cable
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – This 6ft HDMI to VGA converter cable is ideal for transmitting and converting digital signal from HDMI devices(Notebook, PC, Laptop, DVD player, Nintendo Switch,PS4 etc) to analog signal VGA devices(TV, projector, monitor etc).
- UTILITY & CONVENIENT – Built-in active convert chip from HDMI to VGA, no other adapter required, no need to set, 6ft/1.8m cable is utility and convenient to convert HDMI signal input to VGA signal output. Plug and play, no driver needed.
- RESOLUTION SUPPORTED – Support HDMI input resolution up to 1080p/ v1.3. HDMI input format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ; VGA output format: 480i/ 576i/ 480p/ 576p/ 720p/ 1080i/ 1080p/ 60HZ. Support HDMI 1.1/ 1.2/ 1.3, HDCP 1.0/ 1.1/ 1.2.
- HIGH-END DESIGN – Gold-plated connector provide rigidity protection and excellent transmission performance; This HDMI cable is made of heavy duty material, high quality.
- Great video quality. But to make it work on the ps4 to a VGA monitor you need a powered HDMI switcher first, having the ps4 HDMI as a input and having the HDMI to VGA adapter as output and make sure the HDMI switcher has a good quality micro USB charger cable cause mines came with a bad quality one so I used my ps4 charging cable and it works perfectly
- I have a graphics card that has 3 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI, and 1 DVI – D. This HDMI to VGA cable did the job connecting to my 4th monitor with no issues whatsoever. Finding connectors for that rare or weird monitor can be difficult at times. especially when the monitor is VGA and Displayport only and the only open slots left on my graphics card are HDMI and DVI – D. this is the CHEAPEST and MOST EFFECTIVE method if you’re looking to do HDMI to VGA.
- Great product. Exactly as described. I was extremely pleased with the performance as I am going from a high-end laptop to a lower-end monitor to extend the screen for extra room for some business applications. This worked perfectly and I couldn’t be happier. As a plus, the seller promptly shipped and it arrived days ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommended!
No.3 UGREEN Active HDMI to VGA Adapter
- 【Not Bidirectional】Only HDMI to VGA, NOT VGA to HDMI. UGREEN active HDMI to VGA adapter could easily connect HDMI devices with VGA compatible monitor, projector, HDTV. And it is specially designed for TV sticks with the female HDMI port and Micro USB charging cord. Please use HDMI 1.4 cable within 26ft for high performance.
- Audio Video Sync Supported: Comes with 3.5mm audio, you could connect to speaker via a 3.5mm audio cable (sell separately). Include a Micro USB port for optional power supply, providing external power for devices which have low-power output.
- Wide Compatibility: HDMI source is compatible with Desktop/Laptop/TV Stick/Raspberry Pi/Tablet/Digital Camera/SLR Camera/Video Camera with HDMI port; VGA source is compatible with TV/Monitor/Project/LCD/TV and other displays with VGA port.
- 1080P High Resolution: Supports resolution up to 1080P/1080i/720P for high definition monitors or projectors. Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improve the signal transmission performance. Plug & play, no driver needed.
- I have a very nice Sony Bravia TV that had dead HDMI ports. For a while, I just fed it a signal through the cable line, but I wanted to use a Comcast on it. After checking that the VGA port still worked, I decided to buy this adaptor. There were a few that were a little cheaper, but there were questions on if they will work with a “TV Stick”. I decided on this one because it specifically said it worked with that type of device. I’m happy to say that it works without an issue. It’s nice to be able to watch near high-def on my old TV again. I say near high-def because it’s not as clean as my newer TV… but I can’t blame the adaptor. I’m not sure if it’s the quality of the show being cast, or if it’s just the quality of an older TV screen. But regardless… it’s WAY better than the cable signal. It’s only been running for a day, so I can’t comment on life, but the build quality is very nice.
- Our Panasonic Plasma TV is still going strong after 13 years, but only supports 480p/1080i over HDMI. Just bought a new Xbox without realizing – unique to all our HDMI sources – it only supports 720p/1080p. A check-in the manual revealed the TV allows 720p over VGA. Didn’t have high hopes for this inexpensive device, but it came in a nice box and worked the first time! Crisp HD picture plus high-quality stereo audio.
- I use this to play Roku on my HP monitor. I bought a 27-inch monitor which turned out to be a bit too big to use as a monitor, so I decided to use it as a TV but that monitor does not have an audio out. I used this so that I can use the VGA for Roku and use the audio out of this to connect to a soundbar with a sub. This solution turned out to be better than buying a TV as I could get a superb picture quality with excellent sound (most budget TV have a poor inbuilt sound).
No.2 CableCreation USB C to HDMI VGA Adapter
- 【Dual Monitors Setup simultaneously】This USBC to HDMI +VGA adapter is design to extend or mirror screen of Laptop/ PC/Tablet to Projector/ TV/ Monitor/Display. This HDMI and VGA port work simultaneously, you can use usb c to HDMI and USB C to VGA at same time. Expand more work space when you work from home. It is a good choice for online education, data analysis, HOME OFFICE.
- 【Compatible model】This USB C to VGA and HDMI converter is Compatible with MacBook Pro 2020 2019, MacBook Air 2018 2019 2020, iMac (Mid 2017) and newer, iPad Pro 2018 2020, XPS 12 (9250)/XPS 13/XPS 15. H P EliteBook Folio G1/Spectre 13. Thinkpad E580/ T470/T480/X1 Carbon (2017) /Yoga 900 910/912. Chromebook Pixel (2015) /Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1, Surface Book 2 2-in-1/Go 2-in-1. Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1/ Tab S4 and other galaxy that support DEX mode(S20/ S10/ S9/ S8/ NOTE 8/ NOTE9)
- 【Vivid 4K Resolution】HDMI VGA to USB C Adapter the HDMI Port supports resolution up to 4k*[email protected] 4 times clearer than 1080P. Support VGA Resolution up to [email protected] 9Gbps Bandwidth let you streaming smoothing online gaming or HD movie to TV. Have a personal cinema.
- 【Plug and Play】This USBC to VGA HDMI Adapter no driver needed. ONLY need make sure your USB C HOST device like laptop/tablet/cell phone MUST support Thunderbolt 3 or Display output over USB C. Not all USB C device is compatible. Feel free to contact us if you not sure the compatibility of your device.
- Works exactly as expected. I’ve used both the VGA and HDMI ports without any problems. It’s a tiny bit fiddly on the USB-C end if you pull on it when it’s plugged in, but honestly, I have that problem with all my USB-C connections. Don’t move your computer once you have it plugged in and you’ll have no problems. Considering Apple charges 80 US dollars for the same device, this is a steal. Really solid performance, plug and play with the current version of Windows. For the money, this is what you need. I’ve hooked this up to projectors and second monitors with no issue.
- HOORAY! I had ordered several USB-C to HDMI and VGA cables, but they didn’t seem to work with my new HP Envy laptop. (purchased January 2018). HP couldn’t help me. I read several forums and one other person suggested this one and it worked. I’ll keep you posted if anything changes. But for now, I’m thrilled because I have a big presentation this Friday and need to use this adapter. I also read it would be wise to have a newer high-speed HDMI cable. This worked with our older cable, but I have to say it did seem to look better with the new, high-speed cable.
- I purchased this to be able to perform presentations in different classrooms using my MacBook Pro (2016 non-touch bar). This has worked well for me so far. I’m using it 4 times a week for 1hr 15 min lectures. I use it half the time for HDMI connection and half the time for VGA connection. The plugs are secure on all ends under my use (at a podium) and I’ve had no problems with connections in over two months. I regularly use my second USB-C port for a presentation controller, so I appreciate that the USB-C end doesn’t take up much room. I’m very happy with this for the price I paid.
No.1 J-Tech Digital Wireless HDMI Extender
- 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐃 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏@𝟔𝟎𝐇𝐙 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘 – With a virtually undetectable max latency of 200ms, or .20 seconds, this HDMI wireless transmitter receiver is great for live TV, video games and sports. Connect all your High Definition HDMI devices (cable box, computer, video game console, etc.) and enjoy full [email protected] resolution
- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 – Connect up to 4 wireless HDMI extender transmitter & receiver set pairs. No line of sight placement required. No difficulties sending or receiving signals through walls, ceilings, and floors
- 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝟓𝐆𝐇𝐳 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 – Each transmitter will scan for surrounding Wi-Fi 5GHz channels, automatically selecting an unused frequency to avoid interference. (NOTE: When connecting multiple pairs, each set MUST be connected and powered in sequence.) Users can now access the web interface to customize SSID, operating channels and more
- 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝟔𝟔𝟎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 – Separate your HDMI source from your HDMI display up to 660 feet (200 meters) away, transmitting wirelessly over 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, eliminating the need to run long cables through or around walls, ceilings or floors.
- Have security system, recorder in the office on the second floor, connected transmitter to the recorder, and receiver downstairs, then took out to shop, 115″ away, inside the metal building, works great there also, so will buy a 2nd receiver. Now let me explain, I didn’t buy the cheaper unit got 150′, I bought the 660′, which means it has a stronger signal, doesn’t have any audio, but the pics are great. So going thru 4 walls, 1 floor, 50′ to display in home, 1 wall then steel building 115′ away than 35′ inside the building. So for the ones how bought the 150′, I assume, then what, I only read of 1 that stated which they were using and it was a church, using 2 receivers. But like 1 of the other review writers wrote, area, with lots of frequency problem area, I have a lot to do with how well it will work for you, I’m just out of town on 1 acre. so know your area, don’t always blame the product, ask questions, their tech department will help you.
- I do not typically write reviews but I am making an exception here, not just because of the product but also because of the superior customer support that I received from J- Tech Digital.
So I had purchased the prior model from J-Tech and from the very beginning I had issues with audio dropout. I contacted J-Tech support through email and worked with them to try and resolve my problem even to the extent of them sending me a replacement unit to try, but in the end, they were not able to resolve my issue so I sent the unit back. Regardless of the fact that I could not get this system running properly the support from J-Tech was astounding. They were very responsive, had multiple recommendations on resolving my issue, and even swapped the unit out at no charge. The unit works flawlessly. No audio dropouts, no video dropouts, all at 1080P. And setup was as simple as plugging both units in.